Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Emma's First Steps


Emma Elizabeth Clark took her first real steps on September 2, 2008.. Just two days shy of being 11 months old... 

I was watching HGTV... My favorite channel.. and she was playing with all her toys in the living room.. I wasn't paying attention and glanced back at her and she was standing up without assistance holding on to a bottle of water.. I have seen her stand before but I could see something in her eye!! : ) she looked at me and I said "well, come here baby, walk to mama"... and then she just took a step toward me.. She started laughing and just kept walking.. about 6 steps and then collapsed in my arms.. !!!! THE COOLEST MOMENT IN MY LIFE THUS FAR!! 

so I stood her up and tried to repeat it to see if this was really happening.. and she did.. she walked again.. and again... and again!! 

Brian got back from the gym about 5 minutes after this all started and was able to see it for himself.... our beautiful daughter is walking!!! 
(now the real fun begins)  ; ) 

Until next time.... 

1 comment:

Krystina said...

YAY EMMA!!!! I can't believe what a big girl she is already :)