Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Been a while: Hurricane Ike

While we were evacuated......
Just playing around in photoshop with some photos
Emma is perfect!! I love her!
: ) So cute
Josh and Nicole are getting married March 14, 2009!!

Hey everyone!! Sorry it has been a while. Due to Hurricane Ike we were evacuated on Wednesday, September 10.. we left for Georgetown not thinking we would be out for this long!! 
But we are back in Lake Jackson, our house is fine, we have full power now and are going to attack our yard soon.. looks like a jungle out there!! 

But while we were gone I had a great time.. I stayed with my Grandparents and traveled to Arkansas to visit the in-laws.. I was able to take some photos of Emma, Brian and the rest of the family and also take some engagement photos of my brother and his beautiful fiancee Nicole... 


No comments: